STRATEGIC INNOVATOR -
Federal patent-awarded invention and design engineering for global product solutions targeting broad demographic world needs. Patented inventions that Scott first created are in use globally by millions of consumers. Over 150 inventions showcase his innovation and problem-solving skills.
CEO AND NATIONAL PROGRAM DIRECTOR -
Operations and production management for large-format projects, productions and development efforts. Millions of people have experienced programs managed and/or developed by Scott. He has produced hundreds of events and programs for Fortune 500 and Government 50 clients and employers.
CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT SPECIALIST -
Research and forensic development for national public policy program management and community service organizations. Scott has deep law enforcement and investigative credentials and certifications. He has supported vast numbers of community services programs and public-interest efforts for many decades.
As a VENTURE SOLUTIONIST he has produced over 150 first-ever inventions.
He has been awarded dozens of federal United States Government issued patent awards as "first-to-invent" for creating seminal products and services in use by populations around the globe.
The United States Patent Office has ranked him with top honors as a seminal inventor and designer/engineer.
He has directed teams of up to 2000 people in projects as large as 200,000+ live attendees across over 2 million square foot locations and national media broadcast outreach programs that went global on the web. His technologies and programs are long-game solutions designed to improve the course of global social development. Often, he and his team 'slow drip' and seed a technology, or new solution, into populations and nations around the globe, via open-source or partner-development.
He has designed, built and deployed hundreds of working prototypes and reference designs of his inventions, for his clients and employers:
For example, to get everybody onto "the internet", he designed, built, launched, patented and deployed the Internet's first full-screen video and music on-demand world-wide full-screen broadcasting network.
For this he received written White House commendations, extensive seminal federal patent awards as "First-To-Invent" and the verification that Google copied his technology, business model and architecture to build YouTube!
As we all know, movies and music drew most of the main-stream global population to the web. Federal records, emails, NDA's, contracts, State records, and other evidence, has proven that he started the ball rolling as the first to deliver global web broadcasting in full-screen, full-color HD on home computers and PDA's.
He sold his first set of media patents to a very well known software billionaire.
His roots are basic. As a kid he was a cowboy and played with Amish kids and farmer's children. He has always given a percentage of his time and assets to charity and community service annually. He is usually helping many different community service groups, concurrently, in the areas of digital human rights, medical research, education, anti-corruption and animal rescue centers.
In the 1970's he began a peer-to-peer community cooperative development group called "Production Works".
At the end of the 70's the City of San Francisco was giving them entire mountain tops to operate projects on and the largest open-space areas in the region had already had massive undertakings produced on them by Scott and his team.
His work with the Bay Area Cooperative projects: "The Farm" and "The Well" expanded that workforce. In 2021, his global Ateliar of thousands of engineers, designers, programmers, operatives, technicians and specialists can come together, "Mission Impossible"-style, to handle any challenge that they are assigned. They often engage in altruistic efforts purely for community service.
Congress awarded him a multi-million dollar Congressional citation (listed in the Congressional FEDERAL REGISTER) to build America’s next solution for a major national next-generation energy program.
He and his team completed the government project on budget and on time unlike Solyndra, Abound and others.
His projects have been featured in major news articles:
You will certainly have heard of the projects he has worked on, but he tends to stay behind-the-scenes and avoids any social media presence. He has built well known items featured in famous feature films and TV series. His projects have been in many magazine articles.
He has produced some of the largest public events, including The massive Bay To Breaker's Footstock Concerts, network TV showcase home building projects, the Lights project viewed by millions, the logistics for the San Francisco Blues Festival (produced in co-operation with The National Park Service), the build-out of Fort Mason Center for public events and more... He has hundreds of letters of reference and commendation from well known media, political and tech personalities.
He has created, launched and sold multiple start-up companies.
Among some of his ventures:
- He built an off-grid, high tech recreational vehicle system that used the same insulation as that used by the International Space Station.
- He produced two famous national demonstration homes that were on reality TV shows. He is often involved in modern building projects.
- He built a massive digital peer-to-peer mesh networked global open-source public news network.
- He built The first disaster recovery mobile App technologies for the Japanese Tsunami disaster efforts. Steve Jobs personally helped the project.
SCOTT WAS THE PRODUCER AND ORIGINATOR OF OVER 52 PRODUCED SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS, MANY OF THEM THE FIRST-OF-THEIR-KIND:
- He also built the San Francisco rapid-response social trauma center for the Loma Prieta Earthquake.
- A recent federal hearing at the U.S. Patent Office confirmed the fact that he built the first online social network before Yahoo or Mark Zuckerberg did.
His high IQ brilliance can guarantee any employer or contracting party at least three, or more, solution options for any problem he is tasked with. His futurism predictions have always had the highest accuracy in the nation.
SCOTT HAS LETTERS OF REFERENCE AND COMMENDATIONS FROM OVER ONE HUNDRED WELL KNOWN PARTIES INCLUDING:
His disdain for corruption is exemplified by the federal class-action, anti-trust and public-interest lawsuits and Congressional investigations he has launched against corrupt entities.
Tech oligarch competitors contacted him, spied on his technologies (under the guise of "partnering" or "investing"), and then copied the technologies and breached the non-disclosure agreements, non-compete agreements, contracts and patent rights. They never paid for the inventions they thieved but they made billions of dollars from his technologies.
Leaks of their internal emails and evidence from whistle-blowers prove that they stole the technologies. His team has gained some fame for taking on the world's largest bullies and making them pay for their crimes. Big bully tech crooks who steal from him, and his investors, ALWAYS end up losing billions of dollars in stock market value and staring down the business-end of federal investigations and major news investigations (See: "Too Big To Fail", "Inside Job", CBS News "The Clean tech Crash", "Dark Money", etc.).
He is the first person to proxy sue White House staff for corruption, via a first-ever complex proxy tort lawsuit in Washington DC, whichbhis team WON! The forensics specialists in his team can file multi-hundred page federal forensic criminal complaint and criminal referrals with the FBI, FTC, SEC, OSC, GAO, FEC, and other agencies, within any 48 hour period. No attacker, or IP thief, is safe if they put him in their cross-hairs. He developed a key AI-based open-source political bribery interdiction system which has had a tremendous success rate. Given equally resourced lawyers and forensic CPA's his associates can staff a task force that can terminate "any crook, of any size, on the planet".
He is inventor-of-record on the many seminal issued federal patents he holds. Sony Pictures mentions him and his team by name in their patents which were sold to AT&T/DirecTV. Billions of people use technologies that the federal patent office has certified he invented before anyone else did.
He reports, as a bi-partisan adviser, to the United States Congress, the European Union, the FTC and other federal agencies on tech, security, anti-trust law and anti-corruption law.
He has consulted to, had staff employed by, had commendations from, or worked with, every White House, for over 30 years, from Reagan to Biden as seen in news videos, press photos and commendations.
He has won multiple national industry awards.
He has been on network TV news many times as a spokesperson for background on news topics.
He is an ordinary person who has done well at accepting extraordinary challenges. He says that "anybody can do" what he does "if they just put their mind to it and persevere".
His latest development interests range from quantum entanglement amplifiers for global communications sharing to CRISPR-CAS9 processes for medical innovation.
Read or download Scott's Resume-CV at the link above
"My job is to visualize what could happen, in the future, and mitigate it, build it, or accelerate it by producing programs and inventions to address the related challenges and opportunities on a global basis. I have teams of genius-level experts that can take on ANY challenge..."
- Scott Douglas-Redmond
Federally Awarded Inventor Of Key Silicon Valley Technologies Now In Use Globally By Millions
Scott has been recognized by the U.S. Government via patent awards and verification records recorded by the United States Patent Office as the inventor-of-record and the first-to-deploy many globally used technologies including:
Peer To Peer Mesh Internet Video, Audio Mesh Internet Data Distribution known as “torrents" and “gnutella files” including the system and methods for providing load balanced secure media content and data delivery in a distributed internet environment. This is now, also the basis for BLOCKCHAIN financial payments systems. This pre-dated Bittorrent, Netflix, Vudu, etc.
Electric Vehicle Energy Production, Storage & Distribution including organic fuel storage, distribution, and recovery system using any of thousands of organic compounds in an instant-recharge hot-swap energy cassette configuration.
Electric Vehicle Systems With Hot-Swap, Instant Recharge, Low Costs & High Safety including a complete, easy to build, vehicle system.
Electronic Propulsion Technology Using Broadcast Energy Power Source and Micro Thruster Design including an electronic flight propulsion system using ion discharge and broadcast power long term flight system. Scott's U.S. Government issued ion drive massed micro-thruster patent has now been validated and proven by every major aerospace lab: SCOTTS ION DRIVE PATENT 3.pdf
Internet Video On Demand System For Web Commerce Using Media Data including the system and method for providing information dispersal in a networked computing environment. This predated Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Akamai, etc.
The Design For Touch-Screen phone and MP3 Player including the wireless media access and storage apparatus in advance of any previous touch-screen smart phones or MP3 players. Associated with filed utility patent on complete mobile advertising and commerce system. This pre-dated the iPhone.
Virtual Reality System With Headsets, 3D Surfaces and Walk-In Chambers including the methods and apparatus for generating and processing VR using the first documented “Holodeck” or “Cave” systems.
Social Media Interaction For Electronic Devices including the methods and apparatus for interacting with others over a network for social engagement and commerce. This predated Facebook, Google and Yahoo and other online social media and free-services-based search engines.
Scott filed and built the first known U.S. patent and working prototype for the use of a smartphone or iPhone as the display and position tracker for a VR display headset.
And many other inventions in use today...
Our team and peers are always interested in receiving proposals from law firms who may wish to invest litigation and forensic resources to help recover damages as well as Anti-trust law and RICO law violation profit loss garnish against competitors who chose to "cheat rather than compete".
Any law firm with Fortune 500 jury trial litigation experience is welcome to discuss an engagement.
Scott was issued the U.S. Patents on the first idea and technology for the iPhone:
INVENTORS VS. THE SILICON VALLEY OLIGARCHS:
The Inside Scoop
In an equally resourced jury trial against any major big tech patent thief: Scott's Litigation Team Wins!
We have already faced some of the biggest players in the world in court and stopped them cold; so some of the tech cartel will do anything to keep from facing us in front of a jury because they know they did crimes to put our money in their pockets. They chose to cheat rather than compete and now they have to face the music. Billions of dollars of our money is at stake and we will not give up on inventor rights and anti-corruption reforms.
Why Does The Silicon Valley Cartel Have To Steal Their Technology Instead Of Making Their Own?
The United States Patent And Trademark Office, and multiple other state and federal agencies, have certified that Scott invented, designed, built and operated companies and products which GOOGLE, YOUTUBE, SONY and FACEBOOK copied years later after gathering illicit industrial intelligence on those companies and technologies via 'nefarious means'. (ie- SEE THIS ARTICLE: Inventors Who Changed the World and Got Screwed in Return.pdf ) Three of those competitors did not even exist when Scott's companies were ALREADY doing everything that Google, Youtube and Facebook based the launch of their companies on. Scott's investors have launched federal investigations on those competitors who chose to "cheat rather than compete"!
A. Scott created and produced the FIRST multi-million viewer live interactive urban electro-optical spectacular in 1977 with help from the City of San Francisco. Who says so? Proclamations from the Mayor, emails between him, his staff and they key parties, NDA’s, contracts, press clippings, broadcast news videos, federal reports, Congressional reports and other indisputable evidence. The products, services and technology were offered on the market via operating companies and copied by competitors.
B. Scott created and produced TECHMATE. Years later Mark Zuckerberg and his investors came and took a look at it and copied it to create FACEBOOK. Facebook was an exact copy of Techmate. Who says so? The United States Patent Office, emails between him, his staff and they key parties, NDA’s, contracts, press clippings, broadcast news videos, federal reports, Congressional reports and other indisputable evidence. The products, services and technology were offered on the market via operating companies and copied by competitors.
C. Scott created and produced UNIFREE. Years later Eric Schmidt, Larry Page, Sergy Brin and their investors came and took a look at it and copied it to create GOOGLE. Google was an exact copy of Unifree. Who says so? The United States Patent Office, emails between him, his staff and they key parties, NDA’s, contracts, press clippings, broadcast news videos, federal reports, Congressional reports and other indisputable evidence. The products, services and technology were offered on the market via operating companies and copied by competitors.
D. Scott created and Produced TSBN. Years later Eric Schmidt, Larry Page, Sergy Brin and their investors came and took a look at it and copied it to create YOUTUBE. Youtube was an exact copy of TSBN. Who says so? The United States Patent Office, emails between him his staff and they key parties, NDA’s, contracts, press clippings, broadcast news videos, federal reports, Congressional reports and other indisputable evidence. The products, services and technology were offered on the market via operating companies and copied by competitors. In 1998 Scott and his team had global web broadcasting up and running before YouTube, Netflix Streaming, Hulu, Sony Vue, HBOMax, Amazon Video, or any other one of them, even existed:
ALTERNATE LINK FOR THIS VIDEO:
E. Scott created and produced the first fully integrated virtual reality system. Years later Mark Zuckerberg copied it to create OCULUS. Who says so? The United States Patent Office, time-stamped mails between him, his staff and they key parties, NDA’s, contracts, press clippings, broadcast news videos, feature news articles, federal reports, Oliver Stone's Wild Palm's crew, Congressional reports and other indisputable evidence. The products, services and technology were offered on the market via operating companies and copied by competitors.
F. Scott created, produced and built the XP car manufacturing company that was TESLA’s biggest competitor . The United States Government financed it, it won more patents and it beat the tech Cartel’s Tesla on every metric. Who says so? The Dept of Energy Documents, Congress, The United States Patent Office, emails between him, his staff, famous politicians and they key parties, NDA’s, contracts, press clippings, broadcast news videos, federal reports, Congressional reports, The Federal Lawsuits his associates filed and won and other indisputable evidence. The products, services and technology were offered on the market via operating companies and copied by competitors.
All of these oligarchs know each other; share lawyers, lobbyists, CPA’s and politicians; run dirty tricks attacks on competitors and are now the subjects of federal investigations and lawsuits. They spend tens of millions of dollars per year attacking competitors and lobbying to manipulate the U.S. Patent Office. The single largest number of corporate political bribery investigations, corporate sex trafficking charges, corporate money-laundering charges, corporate tax evasion charges and related crimes, are focused on Silicon Valley corporations! These days; when they do bad things, they get reported to federal law enforcement and regulatory agencies and the government ends up suing them. See more about protecting domestic innovation at: https://usinventor.org
Please report your complaints about Tesla, Google, Match.com, OK Cupid, Netflix, Facebook, Kleiner Perkins, Sony Pictures, etc. (and the other tech cartel members) for the active investigations and federal lawsuits now in progress. By filing a complaint and telling your story, you can help investigators identify trends and patterns of questionable business practices that will contribute to law enforcement and consumer protection efforts. You can be certain that these particular cases will get driven hard and pushed before Congress. The more reports we can get filed on these bad guys, the bigger the cases we can get processed.
Our team is authorized and trained to author FBI criminal referrals, prepare arrest documents, produce back-ground dossiers and generate case data against attackers and felons that "cheat rather than compete". Our interdiction teams have a 100% success rate.
If you also had a run-in with the Oligarchs, please file your complaints today at:
Always file multiple copies of your compliaints to a few different offices with one copy to major news outlets in order to prevent cover-ups.
For more about the ongoing anti-trust actions, Congressional investigations and policy watch-dog efforts we are pushing for, keep an eye on organizations we support such as usinventor.org:
The Inventor Group Says: It wasn't a fluke that America led the world in innovation for 200 years. It began with the revolutionary concept of giving the common person ownership of what he or she invented and patented. The mission of US Inventor is to restore that right, which has been so significantly reduced from recent legislation and judicial actions.
What we've accomplished and will accomplish depends on the combined efforts of our members. Many individuals across America have helped in the mission of US Inventor. You don't have to be an inventor to be on our team, you just have to care about the future of America and the American Dream. One individual who needs to be recognized for his stellar efforts and commitment to our mission is Josh Malone. We wouldn't be where we are without him.
The political focus on the virus and then the election definitely got in the way, but we still made progress. Here are a few accomplishments:
We stopped the re-enactment of an expired patent invalidation program at the PTAB (Patent Trial and Appeal Board). There was a significant effort to get CBM (Covered Business Method) Review re-enacted by placing the text deep within the Appropriations Bill. We mounted an effort to head this off by having inventors nationwide inform their Senators and US Representatives. The CBM text did not make it into the final version of the bill.
We held a nationwide election for an inventor to sit on the Patent Public Advisory Committee (PPAC), and then got him appointed for the position. Dan Brown, prolific inventor and professor at Northwestern University, will represent the interests of inventors and and help our efforts.
Our efforts to get the USPTO to apply the rulemaking process to the PTAB got things moving in that direction. Part of this was the filing of a lawsuit to enjoin the Patent Office from doing any PTAB trials until rulemaking was done. Whether or not the injunction will occur is in question, but the USPTO Director has put out a request for comments regarding the rules needed.
We assisted in the filing of a number of Amicus Briefs, one of which sought to get the US Supreme Court to take up the Arthrex Case in 2021, which it has decided to do. This is the case where the Appeals Court ruled that all of the PTAB “judges” were appointed unconstitutionally but proposed an unconstitutional way for them to continue. So, they are still invalidating our patents. SCOTUS will now take a look and possibly do something that helps us.
We've submitted several FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) Requests that have provided previously unknown information that has helped our efforts and will continue to do so.
We started a live WebCast called In The Trenches With Inventors, The Battle To Save Patents. This WebCast is designed to generate interest in our fight by interviewing inventors who have had their patents attacked at the PTAB.
We've kicked off a program to have inventors who have been harmed by our broken patent system interviewed by various media nationwide to make our issue broadly known.
We've had the benefit of a USPTO Director who has had an interest in our issues. We certainly want Andrei Iancu to continue as Director, but we could face the appointment of a new Director that is close to Big Tech. Any reader new to our fight might be shocked to know that, prior to President Trump's appointment of Mr. Iancu, the USPTO Director was the former head of patent strategy for Google!
The US Supreme Court's Arthrex Case is coming this spring. The PTAB “judges” have been ruled as having been appointed unconstitutionally, so why are they still invalidating our patents? We need to really make our voices heard on this one, and we are considering how to do so. Your help will be needed.
A legitimate path to success in our fight is to make our issue known to the broad, voting public. The average person is usually shocked to find out that a patent can be so easily invalidated and the inventor left with nothing. We have embarked on a program of media interviews to make our issue known. SEE THIS VIDEO TO UNDERSTAND HOW THE ANTI-TRUST LAW VIOLATIONS OF THE SILICON VALLEY CARTEL HARMS AMERICAN INVENTORS AND DOMESTIC INNOVATION:
What You Can Do
You can help by communicating our message far and wide. If you haven't yet signed our Inventor Rights Resolution, please do so and get your associates to as well (go here).
When we have a particular effort where the voices of inventors are needed, like the effort to get the PTAB invalidation text out of the Appropriations Bill, be ready to help.
Support our effort by donating (we are a 501(c)(4) Non-Profit). Any amount is appreciated, but a $100 donation gets you a special US Inventor Mug (go here).
As you ring in the New Year, realize that we are fighting full-time to restore your rights as inventors and that we are your voice in Washington DC. American innovation and the success of disruptive startups based on patents depends on the ability of any inventor to defend his or her patent rights,
Among your New Years Resolutions, consider resolving to be active in our efforts. With enough inventors and interested parties involved, we will win this battle. Thank you for your help.
Randy Landreneau, President
US Inventor, Inc.
In the article:
The Troll Narrative Infected the Supreme Court and Justice Kennedy was the Vector By Judge Paul Michel (Ret.)...
...one can see the promotion of the approach, wherein small inventors are criminalized and re-branded as “evil” that has been manifested, in large part, by a certain organization that is dedicated to trying tod to KILL THE UNITED STATES PATENT SYSTEM. They have a budget of over TWO BILLION DOLLARS, and growing, to do this. That may sound bad but, in fact, it is good news. They are in total violation of federal RICO and ANTI-TRUST laws. The DOJ and FTC must sue them and Class Actions by inventors must sue them.
If the White House and Congress do not stand up for the “American Dream” and human rights, then they need to be voted out of office.
Class Actions, RICO and ANTI-TRUST must be filed ASAP! The perpetrators must be named and publicly shamed. There is no time to wait! There can be no more pussy-footing around when the Big Tech Cartel has declared a literal war on innovation in America.
This news article underscores the issues of the anti-trust violations by the Silicon Valley tech bullies and reflects the need for the FTC, SEC, DOJ, OSC, FBI and Congress to intervene:
HOW THE SILICON VALLEY CARTEL USES MONOPOLISTIC COLLUSION TO DESTROY COMPETITORS
"The Silicon Valley Cartel took out any electric car competitor that competed with their boyfriend: Elon Musk. They killed any web video competitor to their boyfriends at Netflix. They destroyed any contact software that competed with their boyfriend: Reid Hoffman! Now, the FTC, SEC, FCC, Congress and DOJ have received complaints asking them to address the tech monopoly.
Politicians talk a big game about coming down on the Silicon Valley Cartel but they never really seem to move on their threats or declarations because they are receiving bribes FROM the Silicon Valley Cartel. It has been proven that Google does indeed pick and choose what search results come up at the top of every search in order to help Google's friends and harm Google's enemies. Google, Facebook, Netflix and Tesla covertly spend billions of dollars influencing Congress.
The monopoly of the Silicon Valley Cartel is distinct and different from somebody like the New York Times, for example, or any major media platform that does not have legal immunity because they are publishers. All other publishers do pick and choose what news stories they publish, what letters to the editor’s are printed, what kind of op-eds are put on their platform, and they make those decisions knowing they are legally liable. Google bribed the 230 law into existence as an exclusive law just for Google to get away with exclusionary market crimes.
Via agreements to collude, the Silicon Valley Cartel platforms are acting as publishers as they are making editorial decisions while maintaining a legal immunity under section 230 which allows them to attack others without consequences. Google has parties and members of congress will go and pick up their checks. Facebook will have a big reception and Congress members go and say "hey, where’s my check?'”. That is outright bribery!
Tulsi Gabbard, Elizabeth Warren and hundreds of community action groups say that the reason no one is acting on big tech is that the companies are inviting our elected members of congress into their very deep pockets. This is a massive abuse of power on several levels and if our elected officials can’t resist the temptation of extra money in their pockets, then they need to be removed by recall elections, lawsuits and doxing.
Famous journalist Glenn Greenwald has documented the fact that in recent months, tech giants have censored political speech and journalism to manipulate U.S. politics. The Silicon Valley Cartel has attacked smaller Bay Area start-ups, threatened the lives and income of every competitor and prances around with impunity, publicly stating that they believe that; “The FTC is their bitch…!”
Mark Zuckerberg, Eric Schmidt, Elon Musk, Larry Page, Vinod Khosla, Steve Westly, Steve Spinner, John Doerr and the other Silicon Valley Cartel bosses hand down orders to their family office staff, who, in turn, hand down orders to their lobbysists, CPA’s tech law firms , Goldman Sachs and dirty tricks operatives. It is ludicrous for the FTC, the FBI, or any agency, to ignore the chain of command insider structure that kill the competing companies that a ‘Larry Page’ wants killed. An Elon Musk-paid lawyer at Wilson Sonsini has a thousand times more resources to kill a competitor than Elon Musk, personally has, but that lawyer has millions of dollars and specific orders, that he would not otherwise have, if Musk had not given the kill order. These oligarchs have services that they hire to have the executives at their competitors character assassinated, defamed and attacked.
It is widely documented in the news that two top Perkins Coie lawyers were retained to hire Fusion GPS and organize the Steele Dossier attack on a famous politician. Multiply this by 10,000 lawyers, at famous law firms, and you will see that there is a tsunami of thousands of lawyers producing thousands of character assassination programs on behalf of crazy billionaires and power mad politicians. There are no laws to stop them and the violence of the counter-attacks, by citizens, who have no protection from these attacks, increases annually. Without laws to stop 'commercialized defamation' this will spiral into something very, very bad.
Critics of Silicon Valley censorship for years heard the same BS refrain: “… tech platforms like Facebook, Google and Twitter are private corporations and can host or ban whoever they want. If you don’t like what they are doing, the solution is not to complain or to regulate them. Instead, go create your own social media platform that operates the way you think it should...”
The founders of Palm, Blockbuster, Altavista, Path, Alta Motors, Webvan, Jawbone, MySpace, etc., heard that suggestion and tried. Over 100 comapnies have created social media platforms similar to Twitter but which promised far greater privacy protections, including a refusal to aggregate user data in order to monetize them to advertisers or algorithmically evaluate their interests in order to promote content or products to them. They also promised far greater free speech rights, rejecting the increasingly repressive content policing of Silicon Valley giants. They discovered, though, that YOU CANNOT BUILD A COMPANY IN SILICON VALLEY IF IT COMPETES WITH THE SILICON VALLEY CARTEL! YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DO IT!
( NOTE: We built an electric car company, an internet video broadcasting company, a social media network and suffered THE SAME EXACT ATTACKS as thousands of others who “dared” to compete with the Silicon Valley Cartel. This is not about politics it is about organized crime! In fact Google/Youtube spent over thirty million dollars (exposed in their banking records) attacking Scott and blockading him from suing them in court because they feared his competing technologies. In a similar case, in a special federal hearing, the United States Patent Office ruled that Scott had first invented the architecture that Facebook is based on but Facebook's executive's sit on the U.S. Patent Office administration board and ordered Scott's social media patent blockaded from issuance. Google's patent lawyer was the previous head of the U.S. Patent Office and re-staged the Patent Office as a protection racket to help Google and Facebook steal IP without paying for it. )
The competitors to Twitter, Google, Facebook and Netflix (who all collude together) encountered initial success. Millions of people who objected to increasing repression of speech on the largest platforms or who had themselves been banned signed up for these new social media companies.
As Silicon Valley censorship radically escalated over the past several months — banning pre-election reporting by The New York Post, denouncing and deleting multiple posts from the public and then terminating their access altogether, mass-removal of accounts — many people migrated to other options.
For each one, it looked as if they had proven critics of Silicon Valley monopolistic power wrong. The early success showed that it was possible after all to create new social media platforms to compete with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. These others did so by doing exactly what Silicon Valley defenders long insisted should be done: if you don’t like the rules imposed by tech giants, go create your own platform with different rules.
BUT...each one of them were erased from the internet by Apple, Google, Twitter, Facebook and Netflix!
If one were looking for evidence to demonstrate that these tech behemoths are, in fact, monopolies that engage in anti-competitive behavior in violation of antitrust laws, and will obliterate any attempt to compete with them in the marketplace, it would be difficult to imagine anything more compelling than how they use their unconstrained power to utterly destroy ANY rising competitor. Absolute proof of their corrupt manipulations of the internet, the stock markets, and funding have now been hand-delivered to the FTC, the SEC and Congress!
In the case of Apple's anti-trust violating attacks, it is hard to overstate the harm to a platform from being removed from the App Store. Users of iPhones are barred from downloading apps onto their devices from the internet. If an app is not on the App Store, it cannot be used on the iPhone. Even iPhone users who have already downloaded the App will lose the ability to receive updates, which will shortly render the platform both unmanageable and unsafe.
In October, the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Antitrust, Commercial, and Administrative Law issued a 425-page report concluding that Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google all possess monopoly power and are using that power anti-competitively. For Apple, they emphasized the company’s control over iPhones through its control of access to the App Store. As Ars Technica put it when highlighting the report’s key findings:
Apple controls about 45 percent of the US smartphone market and 20 percent of the global smartphone market, the committee found, and is projected to sell its 2 billionth iPhone in 2021. It is correct that, in the smartphone handset market, Apple is not a monopoly. Instead, iOS and Android hold an effective duopoly in mobile operating systems.
However, the report concludes, Apple does have a monopolistic hold over what you can do with an iPhone. You can only put apps on your phone through the Apple App Store, and Apple has total gatekeeper control over that App Store—that's what Epic is suing the company over. . . .
The committee found internal documents showing that company leadership, including former CEO Steve Jobs, "acknowledged that IAP requirement would stifle competition and limit the apps available to Apple's customers." The report concludes that Apple has also unfairly used its control over APIs, search rankings, and default apps to limit competitors' access to iPhone users.
It was precisely Google’s abuse of its power to control its app device that was at issue when the European Commission deemed Google LLC as the dominant undertaking in the app stores for the Android mobile operating system (i.e. Google Play Store) and hit the online search and advertisement giant with €4.34 billion for its anti-competitive practices to strengthen its position in various of other markets through its dominance in the app store market.”
There are an endless number of hypocrisies with Silicon Valley giants feigning opposition to violent rhetoric or political extremism. Amazon, for instance, is one of the CIA’s most profitable partners, with a $600 million contract to provide services to the agency, and it is constantly bidding for more. On Facebook and Twitter, one finds official accounts from the most repressive and violent regimes on earth, including Saudi Arabia, and pages devoted to propaganda on behalf of the Egyptian regime. Does anyone think these tech giants have a genuine concern about violence and extremism?
The nature of monopolistic power is that anti-competitive entities engage in anti-trust illegalities to destroy rising competitors. Any small and new enough platform in tech is such that it can be made an example of. Its head can be placed on a pike to make clear that no attempt to compete with existing Silicon Valley monopolies is possible. The destruction of any new tech start-up preserves the unchallengeable power of a tiny handful of tech oligarchs over the political discourse not just of the United States but democracies worldwide (which is why Germany, France and Mexico are raising their voices in protest).
No authoritarians believe they are authoritarians. No matter how repressive are the measures they support — censorship, monopoly power, no-fly lists for American citizens without due process — they tell themselves that those they are silencing and attacking are so evil, are terrorists, that anything done against them is noble and benevolent, not despotic and repressive..."
WRITE MULTIPLE LETTERS TO CONGRESS AND THE NEWS MEDIA DEMANDING AN END TO THE SILICON VALLEY CARTEL! ...IF YOU ARE REALLY PASSIONATE ABOUT ENDING OLIGARCH CONTROL OF TECH THEN GET A COPY OF THE "CORRUPTION DISRUPTION" BOOK!
Get The Book - Creative Direction By Scott Douglas Redmond (15Mb PDF):
- PRODUCER: BAY TO BREAKERS FOOTSTOCK 200,000+ PERSON MEGA EVENT SERIES
- PROGRAM DIRECTOR: FOR NATIONAL AND GLOBAL MULTI-MILLION PARTICIPANT PROGRAMS
- LOGISTICS DIRECTOR: SF BLUES FESTIVAL
- PRODUCER: THE NOWHOUSE NATIONAL HOME-BUILDING TECHNOLOGY DEMO HOME
- FOUNDER: CLICKMOVIE - THE FIRST GLOBAL WEB VIDEO-ON-DEMAND BROADCASTING SERVICE
- FOUNDER: TECHMATE - THE FIRST WEB SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK
- PRODUCER: THE FIRST VR GLASSES-FORMAT HEAD MOUNTED DISPLAY SOLD IN COMMERECE
- AWARDEE: WHITE HOUSE, STATE ASSEMBLY & MAYORAL COMMENDATIONS
- PRODUCER AND PATENT AWARDEE: THE WORLD'S FIRST PATENTED, WORKING, HOLODECK/CAVE VR CHAMBER
- SPECIALIST RESEARCHER: FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT TASK-FORCES AND FTC, GAO, IG ADVISOR
- AWARDEE: THE NATIONAL BIG KAHUNA AWARD FOR 3D VIDEO AS PRODUCER/DIRECTOR
- FOUNDER: TRAILER PARK - THE FIRST ONLINE MOVIE TRAILER WEBSITE
- PRODUCER: THE FIRST 360 DEGREE PC-BASED FLIGHT SIMULATOR & NATIONAL SPORTS STADIUM TOUR SHOWCASE
- AWARDEE: CONGRESSIONAL CONTRACTS TO BUILD AMERICA'S ENERGY BACK-UP PLAN - IRAQ WAR BILL
- WINNER: WORLD'S FIRST FEDERAL ANTI-CORRUPTION TORT JUDGEMENT IN DC COURT
- PRODUCER: FT. MASON CENTER MAJOR EVENTS DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRAM INCEPTION
- PRODUCER: STAR RANGER - AWARD-WINNING WORLD'S FIRST 3D ANIMATED RIDE FILM MADE ON PC'S
- INVENTOR: HUNDREDS OF NOVEL PROPRIETARY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- ADVOCATE: THE FEDERAL USA JOBS ACT S.E.C. CROWD-FUNDING APPROVAL BILL IN CONGRESS
- AWARDEE: SEMINAL U.S. PATENTS FOR PRODUCTS USED BY MILLIONS
...AND HUNDREDS OF OTHER MAJOR NATIONAL PROGRAMS AND PROJECT MILESTONES...
MORE DETAILS ON THOSE PROJECTS. SEE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS FROM THESE PROJECTS IN THE GALLERIES ON THIS SITE:
- Scott Douglas Redmond Produced a large number of major urban electro-optical programs for millions of live and webcast participants. These programs set many event and technical records for "firsts". Scott directed, designed, developed and engineered these presentations. His 'LUMIASCAPE' series of major public light-events set numerous records for "firsts" and scale-of-deployment. His light events included lasers, pyrotechnics and custom-built searchlight and xenon systems. He received one of the first public laser licenses from the FDA and was the first person to ever write on the mountain, known as Twin Peaks, with a laser beam. He was the Laserist for the San Francisco Symphony Pops Concerts and was conducted by John Williams for the Star Wars concert. One New Year's eve he lit City Hall red and fired beam projectors from the apex. He was the first person to light Coit Tower with xenon searchlights. He produced the lighting of the Palace of Fine Arts that convinced the City of San Francisco to make the lighting a permanent feature of that historical architectural wonder. He provided solid lighting effects for a number of stage shows. His productions included: LIGHTS; The Royal Fireworks For Queen Elizabeth, The Palace Of Fine Arts Lighting; The Cow Palace Stage Extravaganza and more...
- Vehicle systems, energy production and storage technologies created by Scott Douglas Redmond. Scott won numerous federal patent awards, Congressional awards, innovation awards, federal grants and broke energy storage records. Scott's projects have rebuilt or ground-up constructed numerous vehicles. He was awarded the seminal patents for solid-state fuel cell energy storage and distribution for Honda, Toyota, KIA and BMW fuel cell cars. He was awarded Congressional funding in the Iraq War Bill to help build America's next-generation energy system. Scott's vehicles had the highest calculated fuel efficiency in the world, the lowest cost-to- manufacture, the lowest selling price, the most attractive debt-ratio, the highest safety factor, the most hires of laid off Detroit factory workers and executives and the biggest volume of sales order requests! His vehicle and energy companies were financed by himself, the federal government, Autodesk and other major partners. Government labs evaluated Scott's technologies and wrote technical white papers confirming that they beat all other alternative energy storage technologies on over 50 metric comparisons.
- Scott Douglas Redmond designed, built and patented some of the first video-on-demand hardware devices.
- Scott Douglas Redmond Produced One of Ray Charles Last Outdoor Concerts. It was presented for 200,000+ live audience members in the San Francisco Polo Fields. Scott also Produced the Concerts-In-The-Park series in Golden Gate Park, Sutro Park, Union Square and public spaces around the Bay Area. Scott was mentored by Chet Helms, Don Wehr, David Rubinson, Henry Dakin and other local impresarios. From Country Joe to Tower Of Power to The Flying Karamazov's...His events covered every musical interest. Scott was Chet Helms Exhibit Manager for the Monterey Tribal Stomp. He was production Designer for Symphony At The Port.
- Scott Douglas Redmond and his Team produced, developed, and/or engineered and delivered fully functional software that was first-to-market and first-of-its-kind in media, video-on-demand, VR, IT, P2P, Aerospace, Telecom, medical and other industries.
- Scott Douglas Redmond is a credentialed law enforcement and IC expert witness and forensics researcher. He has helped create federal laws, The "USA JOBS ACT", legal precedents and anti-corruption technologies.
- Scott Douglas Redmond was the Artistic Director For hundreds of projects. He created and over-the-shoulder directed visualization artists from Disney, LucasFilm, Marvel Comics, DC Comics and other graphics arts leaders to show his concept ideas for future deliverables. Scott has produced original art for many of his projects in order to help clients and employers visualize the intent for the finished creation. He won national awards for: "STAR RANGER" (The first 3D ride-film produced entirely on PC's) and other productions.
- Scott Douglas Redmond was the Founding Producer For The Bay To Breaker Footstock festivals and concerts. Footstock was a 200,000+ person rapid-built city, concert and public event like Woodstock. Scott produced it for over a decade on 2.5 million square feet of space in San Francisco.
- Scott Douglas Redmond and his Team designed and built numerous pressure-membrane air structures for PR, aerospace and vehicular uses.
- Scott Douglas Redmond was tasked, by The City Of San Francisco, with building the post-quake trauma center within 24 hours of the primary shock of the Loma Prieta Earthquake. The 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake occurred on California’s Central Coast on October 17 at 5:04 p.m. local time. With an Mw magnitude of 6.9 and a maximum Modified Mercalli intensity of IX (Violent), the shock was responsible for 63 deaths and 3,757 injuries. Scott was required to "break in" to the closed KQED TV studios at midnight, with help from KQED engineers, activate the entire phone bank inside the studios and staff the phones with qualified counselors on an emergency basis. The Loma Prieta segment of the San Andreas Fault System had been relatively inactive since the 1906 San Francisco earthquake (to the degree that it was designated a seismic gap) until two moderate foreshocks occurred in June 1988 and again in August 1989.Because it happened during a national live broadcast of the 1989 World Series, taking place between Bay Area teams San Francisco Giants and the Oakland Athletics, it is sometimes referred to as the "World Series earthquake". Rush-hour traffic on the Bay Area freeways was lighter than normal because the game, being played at Candlestick Park in San Francisco, was about to begin, and this may have prevented a larger loss of life, as several of the Bay Area's major transportation structures suffered catastrophic failures. The collapse of a section of the double-deck Nimitz Freeway in Oakland was the site of the largest number of casualties for the event, but the collapse of man-made structures and other related accidents contributed to casualties occurring in San Francisco, Los Altos, and Santa Cruz. Scott Douglas Redmond has donated a portion of his resources to charity and community service each year as Producer and Logistics Coordinator for many major community service projects.
- Scott Douglas Redmond has donated a portion of his resources to charity and community service each year as Producer and Logistics Coordinator for many major community service projects.
- Scott Douglas Redmond delivered some of the first online digital social network companies before Facebook, Google, MySpace and other 2nd generation social networks even existed as companies. The U.S. Patent office ruled that he had produced social media e-commerce decades before Mark Zuckerberg or Yahoo engineers had. State, Federal, City and County filings prove Scott's social media companies were first-on-the-web. Emails, contracts and NDA's further verify that fact.
- Scott Douglas Redmond was one of the promotional graphics coordinators for Olympic-type events, including the World Cycling events, and major media launches including the creation of novel new media technologies. He invented "Tentographics" tent art for the Genentech Gala and created and produced many large-scale graphics systems for massed audience visibility.
- Scott Douglas Redmond helped coordinate the conversion of Fort Mason Center from a WW2 dump to one of the leading public spaces in the nation. Scott's events broke attendance records, use statistics and "first-ever" records under Scott's producership. He ran operations for "THE WORLD'S LARGEST INDOOR GARAGE SALE", at Fort Mason, which broke attendance records and raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for charity in 48 hours. He ran support operations for the multi-million dollar Coca Cola "GREAT GET-TOGETHER" corporate super party, which also set records. Scott created the shuttle parking system between Fort Mason and the Presidio.
- Scott Douglas Redmond was Creative Director and Operations Lead on numerous large public promotions which delivered huge media coverage for his clients. He created and produced the world's largest balloon sculpture on top of the Hyatt Regency as a promotion for the San Francisco Symphony, called: "American Cloud". He wrapped a number of skyscrapers with massive ribbons and bows, or fabric sculptures, for building openings. He created an indoor snow storm inside the Crocker Galleria with R2D2 as the Master of Ceremonies. He created the first through-the-roof opening effects for San Francisco Center and the historic Paramount Theater. He designed the dragon sculpture unit that wrapped around the central pillar in Union Square. The City Hall tribute to Charlotte Maillard was co-produced by Scott. Scott Produced the racing shoes and costume for Margie the elephant (who played the "Bantha" in Star Wars) to run in the Bay To Breakers race; The Congressmen Burton Memorial Statue event; The Battlestar Galactica premiere, The Showplace Square Galleria Musical with the stars of Beach Blanket Babylon event; The San Jose Earthquakes openers; AT&T events; The U.S. Post Office Golden Gate Bridge Anniversary Event and more...
- Before YouTube, Hulu, Vudu, Netflix Streaming, Sony VUE, Napster, Bittorrent or Kontiki existed, Scott had already delivered Clickmovie.com. Clickmovie did everything that those later competitors did before any of them even existed. Scott Douglas Redmond received multiple US patents confirming him as first-to-invent and deliver web video-on-demand. Scott Douglas Redmond designed, built and patented some of the first video-on-demand hardware devices. He was the first person to present internet video-on-demand to a full Sony Pictures international Board Meeting and his work-group is featured in Sony Pictures patent filings. Scott's patent filings and NDA's show that he designed, engineered, patent filed and produced the touch-screen, MP3 cell phone before Steve Jobs and Apple did and before any internal communications at Apple discuss the "iPhone". The patent office has credited Scott as the first to invent chunks/torrents/bits as a web media broadcast method. Scott Douglas Redmond designed, built and patented some of the first video-on-demand hardware devices.
- Scott Douglas Redmond led product design, engineering and product development on major market launches for top product designs in automotive, defense, energy, aerospace, media, telecom and more...
- Scott Douglas Redmond was the Producer, Director, Author of "STAR RANGER". This award-winning film was the first 3D VR theme park ride film produced entirely on PC computers instead of Linux workstations.
- Scott Douglas Redmond was the Logistics Director for over a decade with the SF Blues Festival. It was one of the National Park Service's longest running public heritage events and featured the world's most renown performers.
- Scott Douglas Redmond Provided The Special Effects For Grace Slick's Album Cover.
- Scott Douglas Redmond Production Coordinated THE GREAT GAMING HOUSE project created by Kelly Yeaton, The founder of Arena Theater in America. This project deployed the simultaneous operation of nearly 100 concurrent mini-theaters, inside a massive space, which walked you through the Game Of Life. Multiple theater companies worked together to realize this complex theatrical event.
- Scott Douglas Redmond provided operations and technical support to a large number of major community programs which acquired dramatic upside for his clients.
- Scott Douglas Redmond Delivers Innovation for Corporations, Investors, Government Agencies, Community Service Groups, Congress and The Public.
- Scott Douglas Redmond has written numerous articles, books and white papers. A large percentage of his writing is ghost-writing.
- VR and Experience Simulator Inventions By Scott D Redmond. Scott is the Developer, Patent Winner, Producer and Innovator for key VR, tactical and flight simulator industry "firsts" including the "Holodeck" (Also known as "The Cave") VR Chamber", VR Glasses wearables decades before Google Glass was even conceived of, CyberChair (used in the national Merrill Lynch TV commercial), the "First VRML" software and web browser under Windows, and Tactile VR Surfaces. Scott received significant media coverage about his many inventions in this field. He was featured on E! Entertainment Network for advising the Oliver Stone TV Series: "Wild Palms" and for building and receiving the first U.S. Federal patents on the first working VR Cave and VR Holodeck walk-in synthetic reality chambers as seen on major TV shows. His "Cyber-Pod" was the world's first 360 degree rotation, all-axis, spinning human gyro device for total VR immersion working in a public venue. It was also the first to be entirely PC powered and rendered. His devices are used globally in military, medical, CAD, entertainment and design fields. Scott also produced the first VR Bunji Jump experience where his team helicopter high-resolution photographed the Grand Canyon for a virtual Bunji Jump from the rim to the Colorado River below. His VR rides were experienced nationwide in major sports stadiums and other venues. Scott was a business partner with Silicon Graphics.
- Scott Douglas Redmond was Creative Director and Founder of THE NOWHOUSE at The San Francisco Giants Stadium. Scott has led numerous novel construction projects, Presented LIVE and nationally via CNET and the NAHB, millions of people learned about the latest construction technologies with this Smart Home program which was donated to the City of San Francisco and moved by barge to become a permanent community center. Scott's project was the inspiration for the Better Homes & Gardens TV series, which also featured Scott. Scott has produced numerous construction showcase homes and building efforts. He donated technologies from this effort to the Tsunami Recovery effort for Japan. THE NOWHOUSE was a multi-thousand square foot, 2-story, modern, high-tech demo home valued at $3 million+ (San Francisco Market Rate) donated to Gavin Newsom and The City Of San Francisco by Scott and his Team. Scott has produced multiple high-tech demonstration home projects for public and industry showcases.
- Scott has developed and worked on numerous aerospace deployment and launch systems including: EARTHSTAR. EARTHSTAR was the first orbital visual communications and promotional satellite designed to be Earth-visible to the ordinary person and then burn up in an atmospheric fireworks show. A massive mylar inflatable was designed using old military rockets for boost. The launch company launched America's first private commercial rocket. Scott has launched numerous balloons to near-space and designed a MARS landing system for the first MARS Lander. NASA first rejected his airbag landing system for being 'too exotic' but, later, NASA discovered that the airbag landing system was the only one that worked. The airbags were, indeed, the system that finally delivered the first lander to MARS. Scott also won federal patents over NASA's earlier patents, for electronic ion propulsion technology.
- Scott Douglas Redmond has won numerous federal patent awards, Congressional awards, innovation awards, federal grants, commendations and has received hundreds of letters of references from top policy leaders, corporate executives, past clients and employers. A patent is like a little lawsuit with the U.S. Government. You file a notice that you have invented something. Then the U.S. Government files a notice back to you saying "nope, no you didn't, prove it..." Then you file things that prove that you were the first, original, inventor of that thing. Then the U.S. Government uses it's entire compliment of investigation and research tools to confirm if you were really the inventor. You can't just "pay some money and get a patent". In those rare cases when the U.S. Government awards you a patent, it means that the entire U.S. Government has decided to stand behind you and say: "Yep, we checked it out, this guy really is the one who invented this thing!". Getting a patent is a big deal because it means that years of federal investigation has confirmed that you really were the one who created that thing.
Download The Resume Document:
******************* CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO SCOTT'S RESUME *******************
The U.S. Government
Corporate Development Depts
Solving the world's challenges; one innovation at a time...
FOR GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
"There is no problem on Earth that Scott can't develop, at least, three solutions for, and produce working prototypes of, in 30 days, or less!..." - Producer, AT&T
60+ hours per week, for over a decade, for top government, corporate and institutional stakeholders delivered these, and more, record-setting programs for Scott's employers:
(Above: The Pulse Pack (TM)
"You Are Only Limited By Your Imagination..."